Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Day of Spring: Coney Island













When I grow up, I want to be like this man.








As you may already know, I'm a big fan of Coney Island. Coney Island is essential to a complete NYC experience. It's just SO WEIRD it cannot be missed! What better way to welcome spring and to enjoy the 70+ degree weather than to schlep on down to good ol' Coney Island? My beloved roommate/dear friend wrote about our adventure here. My Coney Island croonies were lovely Hannah-Jane and the incomparable Kersti.



Octokites!


I don't know about you, but I can't think of a classier wedding backdrop than Sideshow by the Seashore (note Lizardman). Pure Coney Island class.

No trip to Coney Island is complete without a visit to my favorite ghetto aquarium.


Walrus high five for spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
excessively creative.